Friday 18 April 2014

Animation Tests for Final Major Project And Character Interaction Tests/Animatics
These are the initial tests that will be used in my final project.

Bird Flyby Test 
Original Outline no clean up. 
I used this rough outline to get an idea of how my bird was going to fly past the screen to open the animation.







Bird test clean up and colour application.
The next video shows the same movement of the bird in its cleaned coloured form. This will then have blur applied to it to give it a realistic movement past the camera as it flies into shot.





Final Render of Bird Fly in placed into opening sequence.






Box Scene Rough Animation/Interaction Animatic






Stand Up Scene Painting Interaction Animatic




Whale Trail Test

These blobs will be used in my animation to trail off of my colour whale.







FINAL ANIMATIC FOR THE TREEHOUSE




This is my final animatic for my film, please watch in HD to get the most out of  your viewing experience. You may be able to see where some parts of my animatic have been developed in the tests that you just viewed.








No comments:

Post a Comment